- This event has passed.
Going The Extra Mile
October 13, 2018 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm$75.00
An in depth look at what supporting individuals and families who face mental health challenges is all about as we empower them through the path of recovery.
- Ethical Billing
- Active Listening
- Maximizing your effectiveness with a client who feels temporary resistance to treatment – Follow Up, Outreach, and Monitoring our Outpatient Families
- Supporting the Entire Family
- What it looks like to truly ADVOCATE, LINK and REFER effectively
- How to find Resources for your Clients
- “Meeting Your Client Where they are At” (Geographically and Therapeutically)
- Rehab Skill Building – How to Teach our Clients to Become Self-Sufficient
*This training is open to all certified Behavioral Health Case Managers in the Public. If we reach capacity at the planned location, the new location will be announced 1 week prior to the seminar.
Date and Time: October 13, 2018 from 9:00AM – 12:00 PM
Cost: Improving Lives Clinicians are donating their time for the trainings. We appreciate a donation in the suggested amount of $75.00 to Improving Lives 501c3 when you register for the seminar to go toward helping to fully fund our neighbors who cannot afford mental health services. The Early Bird Rate is $50 if you register prior to October 1st. Your donation is tax deductible.
CEU’s: 3 CEU’s – 1 Ethics & 2 Strength Based
*At the end of training, you will receive a valuable compilation of electronic resources to help your clients to include local free and low cost resources for Food, Shelter, Transportation, Education, Vocational Trainings, Medical and Mental Health Clinics, Support Groups, Rehab Curriculum Information, Emergency Utility Help, Assistance with Pet Needs, Transitional Housing Options, Legal Needs, Disability Resources and more to assist you in Case Management for your clients.